Tag: 上海佳人有约

Inter held at Roma to leave Juventus closer to Serie A title

first_imgInter Milan missed a chance to keep the pressure on Juventus after being held 2-2 at Roma on Sunday, leaving the way clear for the Turin giants to close in on a ninth consecutive Serie A title.Romelu Lukaku’s penalty two minutes from time rescued a point for Antonio Conte’s Inter, who are second, five points behind Juventus.Juve can open up an eight-point lead on the top of the table when they host fourth-placed Lazio on Monday. Stefan De Vrij had got Inter off the mark at the Stadio Olimpico when he headed home an Alexis Sanchez corner after 14 minutes.But Roma captain Edin Dzeko set up Leonardo Spinazzola for the equalizer in first half stoppage time and was again involved when Henrikh Mkhitaryan got the second in the 57th minute.Lukaku came off the bench and scored from the spot late after Spinazzola fouled Victor Moses.It was a stalemate which does little to help either team, and boosts Juventus’ chances of extending their record Serie A run. “We have to get used to playing these big games with so much pressure, which is something Inter have lost in recent years,” said Conte, whose side have not won Serie A since 2010, when they won the treble under Jose Mourinho.”I can’t blame my players for anything, today we faced a team in good shape,” he continued.”Our team is doing excellent things. Beyond the second place, we are into the Champions League.”Inter cannot be caught by Roma, who are fifth and nine points adrift of the Champions League places, 14 behind Inter with four matches to play. They are one point ahead of third-placed Atalanta, who have also qualified for Europe’s top competition after Inter’s draw in the Italian capital.Napoli coach Gennaro Gattuso was unhappy with the league’s tight schedule as his side beat Udinese 2-1.Napoli are two points behind Roma in sixth after Matteo Politano blasted in the winner five minutes into injury time to snatch all three points.”It was an important victory even if now we’re playing another sport which worries me,” said Gattuso.”This is not football. Playing every three days and without fans is something different, the players are not robots.”Gattuso’s side are out of the running for the Champions League next season but are preparing to meet Barcelona in the second leg of their last 16 tie in this year’s edition, with both sides locked at 1-1. SPAL return to Serie BAt the bottom of the table Brescia, in 19th, won 2-1 to condemn SPAL to a return to Serie B after two seasons in the top flight.In another relegation dogfight Genoa beat Lecce 2-1 to move four points clear of the southerners who occupy the final relegation spot.Genoa are four points behind Torino, who lost 2-0 at Fiorentina.City rivals Sampdoria are on the brink of securing Serie A survival after staging a thrilling comeback from two goals down to win 3-2 at Parma.Fabio Quagliarella scored one and set up Federico Bonazzoli for the winner as Claudio Ranieri’s side won a third consecutive match for the first time this season.Ranieri, who memorably guided outsiders Leicester City to the 2016 English Premier League title, took over last October with the club sitting bottom of the table.But they have come back strong after the coronavirus lockdown, winning five of their last six games and are 12 points above the drop zone with four games left.Parma were two goals ahead at half-time thanks to Gervinho and an own goal from Samp goalkeeper Bartosz Bereszynski.But Julian Chabot pulled one back with his head two minutes after the break before Fabio Quagliarella curled in his 11th of the season with 21 minutes and teed up Federico Bonazzoli for the winner with 12 minutes to go.Sampdoria move ahead of Parma into 12th position as Roberto D’Aversa’s side, who had been targeting the Europa League places earlier this season, slump to their sixth defeat in seven games. Topics :last_img read more

Read More

House drops ABS-CBN’s provisional license, to proceed with 25-year franchise hearings

first_img“We find ourselves veering off the topic at the time that people need our focus,” the House Speaker said. “This has to stop. This has to be resolved. The more I say na wag muna nating pag-usapan, the more na pinaguusapan.” ABS-CBN sought for a TRO on NTC’s order as they allegedly committed grave abused of discretion when it issued a cease and desist order instead of a provisional authority to operate. “I really believe that we can temporarily set aside that which divides us and has divided us for a long time because we are talking about survival. We are talking about people’s lives and people’s livelihood,” he added. “Arguing the fate and future of a private corporation, no matter how influential, cannot be weighed against the welfare of the nation and the well-being of the people,” Cayetano said. The House’s decision to start tackling the network’s franchise renewal came on the same day the Supreme Court decided not issue a temporary restraining order on the cease and desist order issued by National Telecommunications Commission against the network. MANILA – Instead of deliberating over the provisional franchise for ABS-CBN Corp. that will last until the end of October, the House of Representatives will begin tacking the bills for the network’s 25-year franchise renewal. SC spokesperson Keith Brian Hosaka said justices have tasked the NTC to submit its comment in 10 days on the petition for ABS-CBN to get back on air with the network responding after five days. House of Representatives and the Senate were also told by the High Court justices to comment within 10 days on ABS-CBN’s petition. The NTC told the Senate and House Franchise committee under oath last March that it will provide the network with provisional franchise while its franchise renewal bid is pending at the Congress. The proposed provisional franchise was passed on first and second reading on the same day last week, but the House opted to reopen the period of debates and amendments Monday to avoid possible legal questions. Cayetano said the bills for the ABS-CBN franchise renewal will be tackled by the House Committee on Legislative Franchises, which should “immediately and continuously hold hearings until everyone is heard.” House Speaker Alan Peter Cayetano said the Lower House decided to abandon his proposed provisional franchise due to all this divisiveness and after consulting with the members of the House, the political parties, and the regional groups. The NTC instead issued a cease and desist order on May 5, a day after its 25-year franchise expired, forcing ABS-CBN to shut down its network’s operations./PNlast_img read more

Read More